Let’s cook our way through this.
American Love is a live cooking show broadcasting from Harlem, NYC and a shared virtual dinner across the nation celebrating our swing states in ten weeks. It features “Chef of the Soul” Samir Selmanović with home chefs Mark Sandlin and Alli Malifronte
Staying at home and preparing food for yourself, your family, or your neighbors has never been more natural. Let’s gather our Common Good cooking community and dish out some faith, hope, and love for each other.
Every week, let’s connect virtually, cook, eat, and take action together. Chef Samir Selmanović will share custom-made recipes for American Love focused on all-American as well as local swing-state recipes that are heartening, wholesome, and fun to make. Come in and make yourself comfortable.
American Love LIVE Cooking Show
Mondays, 8:00 -9:00 p.m. ET on Facebook and Zoom
From Samir’s kitchen in Harlem, New York City, we stream on live on Facebook. Recording and the recipe are available the next morning on Facebook and YouTube.
From Tuesday to Thursday, check out the recipes, prepare one of the dishes. Improvise as necessary.
American Love LIVE Virtual Dinner
Thursdays, 8:00 – 9:00 p.m. ET on Facebook and Zoom
It’s time for the joy of sharing the meal with Vote Common Good cooks, friends, and families. Connect with others to share your story and hear from local chefs.
When you register, we will:
- Keep you informed about all the options you have to watch American Love LIVE Cooking Show (Mondays, 8:00 -9:00 p.m. ET) via Zoom or Facebook.
- Make sure you have access to the recording and the recipes after each Monday live cooking show via Facebook and YouTube.
- Help you connect with others for American Love Live Virtual LIVE Dinner (Thursdays, 8:00 -9:00 p.m. ET) via Zoom or Facebook.
- Give you an opportunity to take action for the common good every Thursday.
- Offer you extra resources as needed.
- Welcome your common good recipes, experiences, stories, and feedback.